Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a big brave world out there

I am beginning to like my job. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my job. I wouldn't have taken it if I did. But after my training in Oregon, I am a busier girl. I spend my days talking to people all over the country. Some nice, some dull, some really friendly that I wish I could help out even if I can't, people that just like to talk and talk and tell me stories about their day. I like it. Which is odd. I am not really a people person. I am a bubbly chipper person most days but when it comes to work and talking to people on the phone I try to avoid it all costs. But now that people are calling me...well thats a different story. I have post it notes around my computer for people I have to call back: Bobby, Alvin, Timmy, and Phillis. Then I am working with Billy tomorrow. Is it just me or are these names enjoyable?

No comments:

Post a Comment