Friday, March 27, 2009

This post is for Kate

After Erika's post yesterday on the General (which just so happened to start playing while I am writing this), I decided I needed to listen to the first Kate mix I came across in my car this morning. What luck! I had Kate's Greatest Hits Mega Mix discs 1-3. And I am indeed playing them in order. I was only able to get through the first 4 songs in the car so I was obliged to bring the CDs in the office and listen to them while I work and resist the urge to rock out. It really is amazing that you can actually see Lawyers Rd when you listen to these songs...dark wet winding roads early in the morning speeding and smiling. Dur Dur Etre Bebe? Okay. I can go with it. While not part of the triad, I always enjoyed being included in the mass hand outs of mixes for Winter Break, Valentines Day, Prom, etc. This has upped my day to "super" status. Thank you Kate. You Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment