Friday, February 20, 2009

I know. I'm cool.

So this is my first but technically my second visit into laptop ownership. My first came when Carol got a new laptop for christmas and gave me her old one before it stopped working. It was large and heavy and hot and the wireless was kind of crappy but it was interesting. Now, because of my work trip coming up, I had to take my lap top from work to bring with me. Less of a lap top and more of a thinkpad, this tiny device makes me very happy. I never wanted the 15" screen and I believe this one is at 10 or 12". It is light and rests easily on one leg and is not dreadfully difficult to type on, despite its small size. I think I am getting closer to the idea of a small laptop for myself. Unfortunately I am doing mostly work while I am having this laptop in my care but I enjoy the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment